Tzu - Biohazard Tzu - Biohazard

Nice song

As a post below me said, a great base for a song.
But as a frequent drawer (wastes free tiem easily) I understand the 'unfinished' feeling, I get it all the time. When I get the unfinished feeling, I just keep rawing until I can't think of anything to add, and the people around me can't think of anything (decent) either.
You can always go back to a song easier than I can go back to a picture, partly because yours are on the computer and mine are on paper :P That and my style changes over time so I'd kinda get half a pic with one style and another half with a diff. style.

Tzunami responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean, I look at it every now and then and slam around a few keys for an idea. I'm thinking of just making a Part 2 to it, and keep it going. Thanks for the review.

[dj-N & R4Y] Look at Me (Demo) [dj-N & R4Y] Look at Me (Demo)

Ow...

The opening sound was painful to my ears... Literaly (I hate to say it but that was the first time a sound was ever painful to my ear drums O.o) The song's nice though. Maybe it's cause I' using headsets...

{dj-N} Xynth {dj-N} Xynth

Just wondering

The songs awsome, but I'm wondering. Theres another song, I can't remember the name, but your beat sounds like a remix of it. I was just wondering :P
Btw, keep it up! I saw one of your songs in the 'new' list this morning. Sadly my un-timely blue screen kept me from getting to it before it had been washed over by more songs.

DJ Larsa - Mingebag Rave DJ Larsa - Mingebag Rave

Mingebags ftw

They got owned but atleast they got somewhere, further than the independent people who aren't mingy

Laytorest responds:

Lol yah man. Have you seen War Of The Servers?

I Am What I Am I Am What I Am

um...

what was all that in the author box?
D&D stuff?
Anyways the songs ok.

Party Hard (Collab=Haxo-JJ) Party Hard (Collab=Haxo-JJ)

Nicely done

One of the wonderful musical collabs.
I wonder, did you two just split up instruments, like one does bass while the other does the drums?

paranoiddj001 responds:

Yeah, we did split up the work. Thanks for reviewing

.:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep1=:. .:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep1=:.

Good song

Although it starts off sounding alot like the desert place theme from KH2 it's a pretty good song.

Draqo responds:

Thanks for the review. :)

Rig - Ghosts in the walls Rig - Ghosts in the walls

oh crap

you tryin to make me have a heart attack?!?!?!
lol, sned me some of those subsounds, my freinds beggin to get scared on halloween. :)

Rig responds:

Get a VST called Gargoyle - it works wonders!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

hey... good but...

it sounds like a song i heard from ddr, tsugaru i believe, or one of the other ones, i love that game, and so, i'm sure i'd be able to tell, is it?

it's still a good song though, no hard fellins dude.